Perfect Detonation Perfect Detonation

Oh wow

I was so surprised when I saw it... Thank you for using my music here!
The game is pretty nice to my mind. Maybe it will be improved it the future, I hope so)

EugeneK responds:

Thank you! :) This game was made for the day. Not everything went well, but it was an experiment to develop a game for 1 day.

CellCraft CellCraft

Impressive!

Great. I'm sure it's very helful for teenagers who study biology at school. At least here, in Russia. I always loved biology in school but some of my classmates could hardly understand it. Because they didn't have such a game. So it would be great thing for education... if it was translated.
But if you like this idea I would like to help you with the translation of this game to russian. If you're interested. Nevermind my bad english, I'm a journalist and can translate from english quite good, using vocabulary for some technical terms.

Shuriken Showdown Shuriken Showdown

Need to be ninja

This game is pretty nicely made. I like those graphics and the sound is good - nothing more, than needed.
Though, you probably need to be ninja to play this. "Patience of the hawk" could be the name for the entire game, not only one level. The greatest disadvantage, in my opinion, is that player is unable to continue playing from level he reached. Once by some reason I clicked on "Main Menu" button, I couldn't resume my 17 level. Well, I'm not a ninja and do not want to play those levels again... Sorry, maybe I'm too exacting.
Still, this is nice. Thank you.

The Edge. The Edge.

Well done

They rated this zero? Maybe they missed a button or what?
I like this piece, sounds good. No matter what other people think, it's nice.
Do not give up!